Thursday, September 28, 2006

Double Inbox Implosion

"Damn, damn, coal burning, dithering, ding, ding, ding." That's how I feel, anyway. (My favorite quote from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", the musical.)

In some cosmic twist of fate, I lost both my cell phone text messages and my e-mail inbox in the past 48 hours. My confidence in Pine has been shaken, and I feel naked and empty, nightshirt notwithstanding. Good thing I practice safe backups. Still though, not being able to recover the data in its original form leaves me shaking like some kind of addict.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Sarah Granger said...

It was a pine-pop conflict. My mail's back. I feel so relieved!

 
At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly a relief! I lost all emails '98-'00 once. Never pleasant when you need that extra hit of CYA before a meeting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home