Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green Day

I go in waves as to where I post and on what topic, depending on what's going on in my life at the time... this week I've spent most of my time writing about fashion and posting to the Silicon Valley Moms Blog. Last week, I was tuning up technical articles for a couple of clients. sairy.com remains an amalgamation of all my interests, but I'm going to try and do a better job linking people up with news and what I'm doing elsewhere from this site.

Today, I wrote a post for the SVMoms Blog about how it really is easy to be green - environmentally, that is. I encourage anyone who wants to take a few small steps at home to make a difference to check out the post. Don't forget to visit Nadine Weil's site, Heart of Green. Wear it on the inside and on the outside. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Have a green beer and carpool (with someone else driving).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home