Tuesday, July 22, 2008

List of Women Leaders in Tech Politics Is Up!

I published a post earlier today that was a long time coming that lists many of the talented women working in the field of technology and politics at The Political Voices of Women, a blog launched in the past year by BlogHer and Care2 Contributing Editor, Catherine Morgan. The list I hope will become a living document like her list of what began as under 200 women bloggers who write about politics and now spans beyond 450.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM , Blogger Gisele said...

hey sarah,
thanks for including me on the list! one note my married name is Gisele Garelik, my maiden name is gisele toueg. you can probably take gisele toueg off the list.
thanks again,
gisele

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home