Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blogging the Debates

The first debate finally came and went, and it was fun to spend time viewing both candidates while talking off and online. You can see the MOMocrats' live chat, the BlogHer open thread/live blog, and my twitter feed for what I wrote live - it was mostly casual responses.

Over the weekend, I plan to use the in-video blogging tools from VoterWatch's bloggingthedebates.com site and I should be able to embed some of that here.

I'll be doing more of this type of coverage for the other debates, and possibly liveblogging for MOMocrats. Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger Charles said...

Nice site. B5 media is currently expanding. Wow!.

Money Making and Blogging Tips

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home