Thursday, August 17, 2006

Silicon Valley Moms in PA Weekly

The Silicon Valley Moms Blog is featured in yesterday's Palo Alto Weekly -
"Living in a bloggers' world". It's a good article about some of the local bloggers - mostly VentureBlog. I'm in the group photo but I'm not mentioned in the article, and the photo wasn't printed in the print version. It's a long story - literally - which is why I guess they didn't print the photo there.

I now have my own column on the SV Moms Blog - My SV Life: Sarah. Latest posts include: "This is Not Wisteria Lane", "Tales from Voicemail Hell", "Dumb Smart Homes" and "The Politics of Parenting". Check it out and let me know what you think.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger Sarah Granger said...

Thanks Jill. Seen & linked. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home