Sunday, March 18, 2007

Clinton Foundation's Next Generation of Philanthropic Leaders

If you've never seen Bill Clinton speak, this is a relatively inexpensive way to do so. It's a nonpartisan, tax-deductible event and benefits some wonderful causes. Please join Chuck and I at the event. Let me know if you would like to attend (post a comment or email sairy[at]sairy[dot]com) and we'll get an official invitation sent your way. Normally I wouldn't post full event info, but since there's no web page yet to submit RSVPs, this will have to do for now.

...

Millennium Network's Inaugural Reception Benefiting the William J. Clinton Foundation
with President Bill Clinton

Saturday, April 14, 2007
6:00pm-9:00pm
Fairmont Hotel
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA

Tickets: $100 (Tax-Deductible)

“President Clinton's vision is to encourage the next generation of leaders and philanthropists to address the challenges of global interdependence through the Clinton Foundation Millennium Network, which seeks to engage under 40- year-olds in the work of the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation delivers tangible results to meet pressing issues in the United States," such as:

- Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Poverty
- Global Warming
- Urban Development
- Childhood Obesity

All Contributions benefit the Clinton Foundation, which are also tax deductible. If you are unable to attend, you are encouraged to donate in support the organization.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great event. Too bad I am hosting a school fundraiser. Wow, please let me know if he is ever in town again.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger studio wellspring said...

i'd like to go - is it as simple as forwarding me an invitation & paying $100 online to attend?
thanks!

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Sarah Granger said...

Yes. Just drop me email with your contact info so I can get you connected with the organizers. (They don't have a web site up yet.) I'll be sending them a prelimiary list of names so we don't miss anyone.

 
At 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went on their website and could not figure out how to sign up. Turns out I have to go to a PTA event that night, or I'd love to go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home