Thursday, August 16, 2007

Temporarily Overloaded

Sorry for not posting in nearly a week for anyone who actually comes more often than that to check what I write... I'm a little overextended at the moment with family visiting in town, my daughter starting preschool next week, my husband on sabbatical (and some related family travel), publisher negotiations, work client projects, political advising, and a couple of potential startup opportunities.

On top of all of this, my Treo suffered a major stroke and although I'd backed it up fine, it's been a real pain to use and cost a lot of extra time in trying to a) fix it and b) decide whether to just replace it with an iPhone. (My daughter keeps saying "iCat" so she must know about some new product that's coming out soon that we don't... or maybe she just wants to turn on iChat and can't pronounce it right.)

In any case, I have about 20 posts planned to write soon so I will do what I can soon. There are some great events coming up in nonprofit, arts and political realms as well so I'll try to get those up when I get a chance.

Thanks to everyone who comes back to visit this site. I really appreciate your interest in what I write here and in my writing in general.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home