Thursday, March 27, 2008

Late Night Amusement - Russian Spam

I get the best Russian spam late at night these days - somehow it's evading both of my spam filters - but instead of deleting it, I'm using it as a chance to brush up on my reading in Russian. And the messages are a great combination of really basic words that I know, complex words that I'm able to discern meaning from given a basic understanding of spam, and cognates, which are always fun.

Yeah, so I have better things to do with my time and reading short stories or Russian newspapers would probably be better training, but this way I get a little every day to keep those neurons active in preparation for Sochi 2014. If you are interested in any great Russian spam, just drop me a line - I'd be happy to forward...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.. nice to know you.. maybe i want some.. but not to much .. just want to know :D

regard,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home