Monday, May 05, 2008

What Beatles Song Describes You? Mine is "Hey Jude"

facebook has a multitude of fabulous and silly apps designed to suck up all of your time and keep you up way too late... tonight's culprit is the "Which Beatles Song Describes Your Life Right Now?" app, which doesn't necessarily describe you at that exact moment, but it gives a pseudo-personality assessment with a musical twist.

Mine is "Hey Jude", saying I'm "a little hesitant when it comes to taking action" (sometimes true), "extremely capable and full of life and hope" (mostly true), and "a natural leader" (I'll leave that up to other people to decide. It also says "you are slowly learning to let people into your heart and let go of your fears." Slow being the operative word there. I found this because one of my facebook friends had her song as "Here Comes the Sun", one of my all time favorites. Maybe I'm "Hey Jude" wanting more of "Here Comes the Sun".

Anyway, have a gander at the app if you are killing time or sucked into the facebook abyss.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home